The future of the Howard County Chamber is decided by the leadership of the Board of Directors – and we are currently opening the nomination process for these individuals once more!
We are looking for local business leaders from companies of all sizes with a passion and desire for serving the local Howard County business community. Successful nominees must commit to serving a two-year term (2022-2024), with the option of serving for two additional terms.
Board members should fit the following criteria:
- Be a member in good standing
- Active participation at board meetings & major Chamber events
- Financial commitments to sponsorships commensurate to their ability
- Assist with growth & retention
- Committee participation
- Have a history of local/regional community engagement
If you had someone in mind while reading through this post, please consider nominating them for consideration!