Through a partnership between the Howard County Chamber and the Maryland Chamber, any of our member businesses with 10 or fewer employees, now receives FREE Federation membership into the Maryland Chamber! This Federation membership will be available to our members as long as they have 10 or fewer employees and are a current paid member.
AN ADVOCATE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- A team of government affairs professionals aggressively and proactively representing your business’ needs throughout the year at the state capitol and in Washington, D.C.
- Participation in statewide initiatives and coalitions that help shape the Maryland Chamber’s annual business agenda
- Involvement in public policy development through grassroots participation and member surveys
- Weekly ‘From the Halls’ legislative updates during the legislative session and periodic key legislative “Action Alerts”
- Savings opportunities, benefit program updates and announcements, relevant statewide event invitations
- Access to the Members Only portion of the Maryland Chamber website, allowing you to access the membership directory, register for events at the discounted member rate, edit your information and contact preferences, and more
EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- Reduced member pricing for Maryland Chamber signature events, such as Meet the State, Inspire MD and The Congressional Roundup
- Access to educational events, promotional opportunities, and invitations to policy and issue-specific programs
SAVINGS & SERVICES
- Access to our Maryland Human Resource Library, required Maryland labor law posters, UPS savings and more