Members of the Committee maintain close working relationships with elected officials at the county and state level.
Legislative and Government Affairs Public Policy Team
- Andrew Robinson, Esq., Attorney, Offit Kurman, LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS CO-CHAIR
- Cole Schnorf, Senior Vice President, Manekin LLC , LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS CO-CHAIR
- Leonardo McClarty, CCE , President/CEO, Howard County Chamber
- Cheryl U. Brown, Esq., Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC , EMPLOYMENT/LABOR LAW & HEALTH SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIR
- Elizabeth Haynes, Assistant Branch Manager, Howard County Library System, EDUCATION & WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIR
- Richard Ohnmacht, Sr. Vice President, Bay Bank, BUDGET, FINANCE & TAXATION SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIR
- Pete Maheridis, Esq., Managing Director, COGENT Commercial of Keller Williams Realty Centre, ENVIRONMENTAL & TRANSPORTATION SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIR
Legislative Affairs Committee
- Jeff Agnor – Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC
- Nellie Arrington – Long & Foster Columbia
- James Benjamin – Pessin Katz Law, PA
- Ellen Coren – Chesapeake Public Strategies
- Tom Cormier – Giant – Ahold USA
- Lin Eagan – The Eagan Team
- Shaun Eddy – Oxford Planning Group
- Josh Bokee – Comcast
- Greg Fitchitt – The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Caryn Lasser – Howard County Government
- Peter Morgan – Howard County Association of Realtors
- Michael Riemer – The Riemer Group, Inc
- Joe Rutter – Land Design & Development, Inc.
- Mike Snyder – Dewberry
- Michael Thompson – Kaiser Permanente
- Peggy M. White, PE – KCI Technologies, Inc.
Individuals interested in joining the Howard County Chamber Legislative and Government Affairs Committee can call the Chamber at 410-730-4111.