Members of the Committee maintain close working relationships with elected officials at the county and state level.
Legislative and Government Affairs Public Policy Team
- Andrew Robinson, Esq., Attorney, Offit Kurman, LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS CO-CHAIR
- Leonardo McClarty, CCE , President/CEO, Howard County Chamber
- Elizabeth Haynes, Assistant Branch Manager, Howard County Library System, EDUCATION & WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIR
Legislative Affairs Committee
- Jeff Agnor – Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC
- Josh Bokee – Comcast
- Cheryl Brown – Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC
- Chuck Chandler -Hampton Inn & Suites
- Jessica Coates – Howard County Association of REALTORS
- Ellen Coren – Chesapeake Public Strategies
- Tom Cormier – Giant – Ahold USA
- Lin Eagan – The Eagan Team of Long & Foster
- Megan Eaves – BGE
- Shaun Eddy – Oxford Planning Group
- Greg Fitchitt – The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Beth Haynes – Howard County Library System
- Jennifer Jones – Howard County Government
- Zhihua Kuang – Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
- Eric Mulata – Howard Hughes Corporation
- Kimberly Prescott – Prescott HR
- Tafia Pringle – Lincoln College of Technology
- Andrew Robinson – Offit Kurman, Attorneys at Law
- Joe Rutter – Land Design & Development, Inc.
- Cole Schnorf – Manekin, LLC
- Mike Snyder – Dewberry
- Peggy White – Axiom Engineering Design
Individuals interested in joining the Howard County Chamber Legislative and Government Affairs Committee can call the Chamber at 410-730-4111.