Members of the Committee maintain close working relationships with elected officials at the county and state level.
Legislative and Government Affairs Public Policy Team
- Cheryl Brown, Esq. – Davis, Agnor, Rapaport & Skalny, LLC, LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS CO-CHAIR
- Shaun Eddy – Oxford Planning Group, LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS CO-CHAIR
- Leonardo McClarty, CCE – Howard County Chamber, PRESIDENT/CEO
- Kimberly Prescott – Prescott HR, LABOR & EMPLOYMENT SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIR
- Jennifer Blondo – Key Process Partners, BUSINESS OPERATIONS & REGULATIONS SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIR
- Elizabeth M. Haynes, Esq. – Howard County Library System, EDUCATION & WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIR
- Jason Downs, Esq. – Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schrek, LLP, CYBERSECURITY & DATA PRIVACY SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIR
Legislative Affairs Committee
- Candice Austin – Verizon
- Najee Bailey – Howard County Association of Realtors
- Tom Cormier – Giant – Ahold USA
- Christopher Costello – Public Sector Consulting
- Jason Downs – Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Lynda Ellis – Capitol Concierge
- Greg Fitchitt – The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Pete Maheridis, Esq.
- Rory Murray – Providence Strategies
- Tafia Pringle – Lincoln College of Technology
- Andrew Robinson, Esq. – Offit Kurman
- Joe Rutter – Land Design & Development, Inc.
- Cole Schnorf – Manekin, LLC
- Mike Snyder – Dewberry
- Marche Taylor Templeton – BGE
- Tami Watkins – Comcast
Individuals interested in joining the Howard County Chamber Legislative and Government Affairs Committee can call the Chamber at 410-730-4111.