Howard County Chamber of Commerce Introduces a New Health Insurance Program
With a Howard County Chamber of Commerce membership, one gains access to marketing, referral, and cost-saving programs Howard County continues to innovate and lead in the state of Maryland and beyond by developing its own association-based health plan. Howard County has partnered with a global leader in benefits, World Insurance, to create the Howard County Chamber of Commerce Health Plan (HCCCHP).
Below are some of the many benefits of the NAPSA Health plan:
- Exclusive rates and access for Howard County members
- Coverage down to one life
- Multiple plan types to meet all of your groups needs with a wide range of deductibles
- A nationwide network of doctors and pharmacies
- True group medical plans comparable to any major provider.
Health care is one of the most volatile aspects of being a business owner, Allow the HCCCHP to alleviate the stress with world class benefits and service. We strongly encourage all Chamber members to compare their current rates to the Chamber’s Health Plan.
Contact your World Insurance agent below for more information: