Our 2020 Awards for Chamber Excellence will be handed out individually to our winners using proper social distancing protocols.
Nominate an Outstanding Business or Individual!
2020 Howard County Chamber of Commerce ACE Application
ACE Criteria- 2020
See all of the past ACE winners in the Hall of Fame .
Congratulations to the outstanding volunteers who received Awards for Chamber Excellence at our Annual Meeting, May 16, 2019:
- Young Professional of the Year: Courtney Banks , Level One Personnel, Inc.
- Ambassador of the Year: Flora Betro, Target Marketing
- GovConnects Advocate of the Year: Dickie George, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Chairman’s Award for Volunteer Services: Tom Burtzlaff, CMIT Solutions of Columbia & Dr. Kate Hetherington, Howard Community College
The following businesses and people received the 2019 Awards for Chamber Excellence at our 2019 Signature Event.
- Large Business of the Year: Sandy Spring Bank
- Small Business of the Year: Carney, Kelehan, Bresler, Bennett & Scherr, LLP
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Luke Chow, Prime Manufacturing Technologies
- Business Person of the Year: Jean Parker, Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Exemplar of the Year: Earl Armiger, Orchard Development and Richard Talkin, Talkin & Oh, LLC.
- Community Impact Award: Joan Driessen, Association of Community Services