Our 2018 Awards for Chamber Excellence were handed out to outstanding volunteers at our Annual Meeting, May 16, 2018 and at the 2018 Signature Event, October 5, 2018.
Congratulations to the outstanding volunteers who received Awards for Chamber Excellence at our Annual Meeting, May 16, 2018:
- Young Professional of the Year: Antony Justin, Howard Hughes Corporation
- Ambassador of the Year: Janet Loughran, Columbia Association
- Business Advocate of the Year: Andrew Robsinson, Esq., Offit Kurman Attorneys at Law
- GovConnects Advocate of the Year: Mike Cameron, Noblis
The following businesses and people received the 2018 Awards for Chamber Excellence at our 2018 Signature Event.
- Large Business of the Year: Tower Federal Credit Union
- Small Business of the Year: Tino’s Italian Bistro
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Creig Northrop
- Business Person of the Year: Greg Fitchitt, The Howard Hughes Corporation
- GovConnects Business of the Year: Sparksoft Corporation
- Exemplar of the Year: Dick Story
- Community Impact Award: Pam Long, Pam Long Photography
See all of the past ACE winners in the Hall of Fame .